- Art exhibitions and friends – check it out here
- Angry Birds– seriously addicted
- My book hustling the streets of New York
- The writing of Joan Didion– the woman makes me want to be a better writer
- This Is It – The Michael Jackson movie about the rehearsals and prep for his never fulfilled world tour. I have just seen it recently and it confirmed what I knew. MJ was magic
- Zumba– seriously nothing has ever worked so fast on my lazy ass and for an hour I think I am a dancer
- The world of Martin Miller. This man knows how to represent with his Spandau Ballet fashion and his dogs. One of them looks like Paris Hilton, non?
- Summer TV, it is inducing a serious boregasm
- My daughter leaving for two months to attend the Lord of the Flies camp
- Tony Abbott – he’s shithouse
- Lindsay Lohan. Sad, cheap and sure to end badly.
- BFF being away for two weeks- another boregasm is coming on
- To Do lists- overrated, trust me. *ticks blog off her list*