I like looking at pretty things. (I am a Taurus after all). Here’s where I like to look at the pretty when I am out and about in ol’ Melbourne town.
- Syrup – Seriously pretty things. The clothes are gorgeous and the accoutrements amusing and unusual.
- Salt – Great clothes but even better sales. Check the sale rack up the back of the shop. Some great finds on here.
- TL Wood – Always something for someone. Try and shop when Teresa, the designer, is in store. She styles like a dream.
- Fiorina – The only thing I collect is her jewels. Indulgent? Yes. Satisfying, always.
- Husk – Appeals to my inner boho chick and I like their accessories.
- Hoss – See above and they have great sales.
- Douglas and Hope – gorgeous clothes and feather cushions, what more could a lush girl ask for?
Happy Thursday lovers.