- Polyvore – check it out and make your own mood boards for styling. Do it!
- New Woody Allen film with a cast that makes me beyond happy –
- Hugh Grant bugging the buggers. Read here for a laugh
- Bossypants by Tina Fey. I keep annoying people by reading parts out loud to them. The woman’s pop culture knowledge is unparalleled.
- Being on track with my homework. Three gold stars to me. ✰✰✰
- Japanese tapas at Ichi Ni- the pork belly in deep fried in miso paste was craaaazy.
- Drapht being No 1 on the Aria chart. *fist bump*
- Seeing old friends
- Friends taking care of me in business over the Atlantic 🙂
- Tiredness from working fourteen hours days
- Stepping back into corporate world briefly yesterday which served to remind me, I hate that world. I hated being bossypants. I found I had sudden onset of late life Tourettes and had to be held back from slapping a man over the back of the head for being an idiot and telling him to dress like the age he is and not a boy. I received several jabs in the leg from my business man next to me to tell me to stop rolling my eyes and sighing. I get it. I am no longer fit for the top end of town.
- Prophetic dreams about the economy and now so many jobs being lost in Australia. A clever banker type who rolls in money in his spare time predicted this to me a while back and according to him, worse is to come. Glad to have battened down hatches and used to living on less now.