- Pencil Art by Dalton Ghetti. pHe uses a razor blade, sewing needle and a sculpting knife. He doesn’t sell them, just gives them as gifts. Ahhmazing.
- No, not a boring locket. Inside is a flash drive. What? I know. Designer Emily Rothschild has some incredible objects. Golden Compass merges with The Matrix. Love! Perfect for a Young Adult novel, any writers out there.
- Yes we have Zara in Australia now but I get the distinct feeling it is the dregs from overseas. And it is picked up and tried on and generally a little ratty. Instead buy Zara overseas. If you have a US postal address to send on or you can use postal services like Price USA. Yes, I like this top.
- The Amazing Spiderman. Yes, I’ll bite. got a few of my fave actors in it. Andrew Garfield was the best thing about The Social Network.
- Awkward Family Photos, such as this with the homemade cabbage patch dolls. There are classics on this site. Never not funny. People are weird.
- A new movie with Nic and Niccie. Wow. Turkey much?
- An intense story from the only survivor of a Peruvian plane crash which killed 92 people. Not for the faint of heart but her story is a miracle, truly. Worth reading but only if you have stomach for it.
- The endless groundhog day of my life right now.
- Worrying. So boring.
- Not having an organised study. Anyone? Come help me?