- Goop’s informative and patronising newsletter on how to buy contemporary art. My friend, who has a PhD in Fine Art, is a lecturer at Melbourne University’s art department and is the go to person for commentary on the art industry says, “Buy what makes you feel something.” I like her theory better. Read Goop’s newsletter here.
- The film, Being Elmo. please watch the trailer. I want this shown in every school to remind kids to do what they love and the rest will fall into place.
- Christopher Hitchens and the Nine Year Old Girl. What a gorgeous interchange.
- Minimalist Childrens Story posters. See more here.
- The coolest sofa transformation ever. I won’t spoil it by posting it here but you can see it here.
- Jenna Marbles and her hilarious video’s. Her channel is here.
- The conversations around the lack of equality for women in most creative areas. Hell in all areas. This is a post I will save for another day, I can feel it brewing and I need to write it when I am coming down from anger. Meanwhile, I will let the words of Buffy Creator, Joss Whedon lie with you for a while. Think about it.