Things I miss about working in my old job:
- Human interaction
- Laughs with genuinely great staff
- Making an effort to look nice
- Coffee from Batch
- The thrill of winning new business
- The sense of purpose
- Having a to-do list that you can get through at the end of the day.
Things I like about my new job:
- Not being asked to listen to and then to solve petty office politics
- I get to talk to myself and my dogs all day
- Wearing my yoga pants to the office
- My office is my sofa
- Making my own coffee and saving $5840 a year, Yep, that’s right. Crazy.
- Doing things when I want
- Harnessing my ridiculous general knowledge about pop culture and putting it into books
- Having a never ending list of ideas to work on.
I guess the decision is made for me.
Image via here