I am not allowed to do anything else until I hit my word count each day.
So of course I am thinking of all the things I would like to be doing.
- Making Pip Lincolne’s lasagna.
- Cleaning out cupboards.
- Reading Matthew Dickman’s new book of poetry.
- Walking my puppies.
- Seeing my friend for a cup of tea.
- Watching the last season of Game of Thrones in preparation for tonight’s premiere
- Watching my taped episode of Call The Midwife
- Calling my friend in Perth.
- Playing backgammon.
Oh. Whoops. Okay. I’m off to write and meet my own deadline before I fall down the rabbit hole.
Peace out rabbits.